KCO Membership gives you an insider’s view of the Korean Cultural Office, taking you into the world of art in ways that go beyond a general tour. All members enjoy regular benefits and receive a free ticket to the current major performance organised by the Cultural Office when you join. The most important part is that you will get to meet other KCO members at special events and share in your passion for Korea!
- Events, news and competitions just a mouse-click away. Entering giveaways and receiving early invitations will be available to members only.
- Free ticket to the current major KCO performance at the time of joining
- Invites to events not open to non-members, including opening and closing night gala events and receptions
- Attend all events and classes at discounted prices. This includes everything from our KOFFIA Korean Film Festival to one offs like our K-Pop dance class.
- All photocopies in KCO library available at 50% discounted price
- For popular classes KCO members will be given priority in enrolments, so join now to avoid disappointment
Terms and Conditions:
Being a member is a wonderful way to support us in our bid to host high quality events and entertaining classes.
Annual membership fee: $25 (GST inclusive)
After completing the application form below you will receive a confirmation email. Please return a print out of the confirmation email with payment by mail (cheque or money order) or make a payment in person (by cash/money order or bank cheque) at the KCO reception desk.
Membership cannot be cancelled and membership fee cannot be refunded.
KCO Gala Openings
KCO Major Events