2023 K-POP COVER DANCE FESTIVAL IN AUSTRALIA REGISTRATION
Attention all K-Pop fans in Australia! Are you ready to show off your moves and compete against the best K-Pop cover dance groups in the country? The K-Pop Cover Dance Festival is back and registration has officially started!
Not only will you have the chance to showcase your skills, but the winner of this competition will be invited to Korea for the world final round. Imagine dancing on the same stage as some of your favourite K-Pop idols and representing your country on an international level!
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to show off your passion for K-Pop and potentially make your dreams a reality. Gather your dance crew and sign up now to compete in this epic competition.
Whether you’re a seasoned dancer or just starting out, this festival is for you. With thrilling performances, fantastic prizes, and a chance to compete on a global stage, the K-Pop Cover Dance Festival is the ultimate event for all K-Pop fans in Australia.
So what are you waiting for? Get your groove on, register your team, and let’s show the world what Australia is made of!
– 1st winner: $2,000 cash + invite to World Final in Sep (all costs covered)
– 2nd winner: $1,500 cash
– 3rd winner: $1,000 cash
1. Go to the Cover Dance Festival homepage (http://coverdance.seoul.co.kr/) and after joining, go to the participant application menu. Register your video here and fill out the participant application form.
2. After uploading your video to YouTube, copy the source code and paste it into the ‘video source code’ space in your participant application form.
3. Upload the video of you or your team and choose the Roll singer’s song, dance and other performances.
* The performers in the video and the applicants must be the same people
4. When entering the participant region, please input the region (Oceania, Australia).
* After choosing Oceania, choose Australia which you will be in should you proceed to Australian Final.
5. You can upload up to 12 videos with one membership ID. If you have uploaded the maximum number of videos, you can only upload more once you have deleted one or more videos.
* PLEASE NOTE once your video has been deleted, the number of hits and recommendations received will be erased and if another video is not uploaded, the participant application will not be considered.
6. If you wish to upload more than 12 videos, you will have to create another ID with a different email in order to do so.
* Multiple accounts are allowed
JUDGEMENT AND SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Online Preliminary round
No. of video hits (30%) + No. of recommendation votes (20%) combined with the expert evaluation score (50%). Approximately 15 teams will be chosen in each region to proceed onto the Australian Final.
2. Australian Final (3 JUN)
Teams that have proceeded will have to confirm whether they are able to attend the Australian Final by 17 MAY.
3. The teams that will proceed onto the World Final round will be decided by looking at the total votes given by the local judges in Australian Final.
BENEFITS FOR THE AUSTRALIAN FINAL WINNER
1. Expenses are covered for the World Final!
Return ticket, accommodation costs, food expenses, transport expenses, training costs, tour costs, etc.
2. K-POP experience package that will make you a star!
– Photoshoot with a celebrity photographer – Dance lesson and clinic with a famous K-POP choreographer
– Your very own special time on a K-POP stage
3. K-POP Star Surprise!
4. An ultimate experience and a guided sightseeing tour around Seoul for all finalists!