“BOM:BOM – TO SEE SPRING” HANGEUL EMBROIDERY WORKSHOP
Celebrate Hangeul Day in style with our exclusive Hangeul Embroidery Workshop! This one-of-a-kind event brings together Hangeul and the artistry of embroidery in a unique and engaging way. Join us as we introduce Korean homonym, through Korean traditional embroidery techniques.
Participants will have the extraordinary opportunity to embroider a Korean word “Bom(Spring/View)” onto a stylish tote bag, combining language and artistry. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this remarkable celebration of Hangeul and Korean culture.
DATE & TIME: 6 OCT 2023(FRI), 18:00 – 20:00 (AEDT)
VENUE: Korean Cultural Centre (Ground Floor, 255 Elizabeth St, Sydney)
– You will embroider the Korean word “Bom” to a tote bag which you will be taking home. You do not need any prior experience in embroidery. The instructor will introduce Korean traditional embroidery techniques to create a beautiful tote bag with Hangeul embroidered on it.
– Free event, adults only (18+)
– This is an invitation-based program due to limited spots available. If you would like to be one of the participants to join the workshop with your one guest, please apply through the form below by 01/10/2023 (SUN) 23:59 (AEST).
* Form link: https://forms.gle/xRG2tSMhCqHrChtC9
– Only selected participants will be contacted on 02/10/2023(MON) through email. If your application was successful but you won’t be able to attend any more, please notify us to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Failure to notify may affect your future registrations.
– By joining this event you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for promotional purposes.
ENQUIRIES: 02 8267 3400 / email@example.com