HANOK FILM MUSIC CAFE
For two days, our Hanok at the Korean Cultural Center will become a unique place for those who have a passion for Korean films and film music. Indulge in a comfortable ambiance as you savor rich coffee and delight in specially crafted Korean treats. Immerse yourself in the enchanting film music from the featured works at this year’s Korean Film Festival in Australia and don’t miss the chance to explore a selection of Korean film magazines and books.
DATE & TIME: 25 AUG (Fri) 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM / 26 AUG (Sat) 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM (AEST)
VENUE: Hanok at the Korean Cultural Center Australia (Ground Floor, 255 Elizabeth St, Sydney)
– Listening to playlists of the 2023 Korean Film Festival in Australia OST
– Coffee cocktail tasting (Friday, 25th) & Special coffee tasting (Saturday, 26th) by Nate Lee, director at Normcore Coffee
– Pastries with Korean twist tasting by Yeongjin Park, pastry chef at Tenacious Croissant
– English/Korean books and magazines related to Korean cinema
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION:
– Participation is free, but due to space limitations we recommend pre-registering by clicking here. On site participation may be possible only if there’s availability based on pre-registration status.
– Photos / videos taken during the event may be used for future workshop promotion and other purposes. Participants who agree to this usage are kindly requested to apply.