KOREAN SPEAKING CONTEST 2021
For those who have been working hard to improve your Korean language skills, the Korean Speaking Contest will be a perfect opportunity to demonstrate your ability and passion by expressing your thoughts and ideas in the Korean language with a chance of winning the prizes! This year’s competition will be held ONLINE, making it possible for Korean language learners all across Australia to be part of! Audience registration is also available. We cannot wait to meet this year’s participants to hear about their views on Korean culture! Find out more below:
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Korean language learners all across Australia (18+) Click here to apply
- A preliminary assessment will then take place and the shortlisted finalists will be contacted in due course.
- Speech scrip & link to speech required / Entry closes on 30th June
TOPIC: Choose one from the following, up to 3 minutes
- ‘나만 몰랐던 한국 문화 (The Korean culture only I did not know about)’
- ‘내가 좋아하는 한국문화를 소개합니다 (Let me introduce my favourite Korean culture)’
WHEN & WHERE?
- Time & Date: 8th July, Thursday at 6:30pm
- To be held ONLINE on ZOOM
* Due to the recently imposed NSW Stay At Home order, this competition will be held online only
- Content (30), Fluency (30), Accuracy (20), Pronunciation (10), Interaction (10)
* the participants will be judged according to the level of their language competency
- 1st prize winner to receive a present worth around $1,000 offered by the King Sejong Institute * 1st prize winner will automatically enter the preliminary round of the Korean Speaking Contest final to be held later in Korea/online.
- 2nd & 3rd prize winners to receive $300 & $200 gift voucher respectively
- Participation prize to all contestants
- Online registration here
- Goodie bags for selected few among the audience
ENQUIRIES: 8267 3400 / firstname.lastname@example.org