WATCH ‘ALL ABOUT KOREAN ALCOHOL: SOOL Q&A WITH JULIA MELLOR’ VIDEO AND WIN THE PRIZE
Uncover the captivating world of Korean traditional alcohol, sool, with the specialist Julia Mellor! Through this video, she’ll provide an in-depth look at this fascinating drink and answer all your questions.
9 Questions are: Q1. What is Sool? / Q2. What food is best to pair with Sool? / Q3. How do I know I’m drinking real Soju? / Q4. Any hangover tips? / Q5. Can I make my own Sool? / Q6. Can I make my own Nurk? / Q7. How can I add flavor to my Sool? / Q8. How can I drink like a true Korean?
Also the Korean Cultural Centre Australia is giving you the chance to win the prize. Please read through the details below and make an application.
– Application period: 14 – 25 April 2023
– Lucky winners will be contacted via email on 27th April
* This event is only available for applicants with a postal address in Australia. Only lucky winners will receive an email.
– 2 winners will receive a set of Korean shot glasses + a copy of <Hidden Charm of Korea-SOOL>
– 5 winners will receive a copy of <Hidden Charm of Korea-SOOL>
HOW TO ENTER
1. Subscribe to KCC’s Youtube Channel @KoreanCulturalCentreAU.
2. Watch the video below and leave a comment about how you enjoyed it.
3. Take a snapshot of your comment, and
4. Send the snapshot, along with your full name and contact details, to firstname.lastname@example.org (T&Cs apply).
<Hidden Charms of Korea: SOOL>
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) published an English book “Hidden Charms of Korea: SOOL”, to introduce Korean alcoholic drinks to foreigners. This 112-page book introduces Korean unique drinks and drinking culture that are not yet well known to the global K-culture fans, and Korean food that goes well with it. The book also shows Korean drinking culture as well as traditional liquors such as Munbaeju and Gamhongro, as well as diluted soju known as “green bottle” and unique craft beer.